Uchida VS-25 Paper Drill Programmable Single Spindle Hole
£498.00 £597.60 (inc. VAT)Was £684.00
Uchida VS25 programmable paper drilling machine for drill bit sizes 4-6mm. Perfect for the office, school, small print shop environment, etc. Best Seller!
About This Product
Uchida VS-25 Electric Paper DrillBEST SELLER!!
The Uchida VS-25 is a simple to operate electric, table-top paper drill with self-centering paper guides, programmable for popular 2, 3 and 4 hole patterns.
The VS-25 also has an adjustable back margin, which can help cover most drilling demands.
The sliding table ensures that the paper is always correctly positioned, while a selection of pitch phase programmes ensures that the right option of drill is made for each choice of application.
This programming covers non-standard paper sizes as well as A4 and A5.
Main Features & Specification:
- Two, three or four-hole drilling.
- Self-centring guides for accurate paper position.
- 50mm paper stack height.
- Compatible Drill Bit Sizes: 4, 5, 5.5 and 6mm (Standard HSS High Speed Steel & Teflon Coated Available To Buy From PFS).
- Adjustable back margin of 6-35mm.
- 376mm maximum paper length.
- Table size: 480 x 260mm.
- Dimensions Of Machine (W x D x H): 480 x 360 x 470mm.
- Weight: 15kg.
Be the first to review this product.Write a review