The Powis Fastback Scorer is designed specifically for perfect binding (paperback books), in conjunction with the Fastback binding machines, including the Fastback 20 and Fastback 15.
Create perfect paperback books instantly and simply.
- Designed to work hand-in-hand with the Fastback 15xs to score card stock for covers that look good and open easily.
- Create perfect scores easily and accurately the first time and every time.
- The patented centering guide eliminates any guesswork from the process.
- Scores card stock up to 20 points thick (.020" or .50mm).
- No make-ready is required.
- The transparent die guide lets you see exactly where each score goes, which helps avoid mistakes.
- Interchangeable dies let you choose between single and double scores easily.
- Ergonomic design helps avoid work-related injuries with a low resistance lever, and a soft grip handle.
At Elmstok Ltd, we can deliver within 1-3 working days within UK Mainland from date of order and payment being received, for in-stock items.
If you require installation and training then we can provide one of our experienced engineers to do this for you at an extra cost.
For all UK sales, items are either shipped out using DPD or DHL courier (up to 30kgs) and securely boxed and packaged.
For larger items, we use a local haulage company. These items are fully secured to wooden pallets and covered with shrink
wrap film to help protect them during transport. Pallet shipments are normally sent on a 1-2 day delivery service within UK Mainland.
For all exported products (i.e. outside the UK), we securely package them as above, and arrange collection from one of our many shipping agents.
These are distributed to you by either Air, Road or Sea (depending on location).
We can accept UK payment either via our online card checkout system, bank transfer, Paypal, or cash on collection.
For all export orders, we would require payment via wire-bank transfer only. We can email over an invoice along with our full bank details.
Our advertised prices include UK Mainland delivery only. For Non-UK Mainland shipments, please enquire/contact us with your full shipping details so that we can confirm delivery costs to your destination. We can then provide you with a pro-forma invoice, for wire-bank transfer payment.