The Exceltopic 380 comes with embossing roller options:
Dimension (W x L x H, mm)
700 x 630 x 560mm
Lamination Speed (m/min)
1.5m/min ~ 8m/min
Paper Size (WxL, mm)
Gloss, Matt, Hologram, Metallic
Front Roller Diameter
high glossy chrome ∅80
Rear Roller Diameter
AC 220~240V, 50/60Hz, 12A
Thermo-couple inserted in the roller shell
- Laminate Up To 380mm, Minimum 180mm.
- Integrated control panel with a 10 job program memory function which enables repeat work to be recalled instantly, thus allowing any operator to run the work identically each and every time.
- Sleek / Foil holograms, metallic images in gloss or matt.
- Top & In-line perforator system to provide perfect bursting results.
- Decurling bar to avoid scratches on both side prints
- Super-polished metal roller which provides a high gloss lamination effect.
- Hot roller avoids silvering (microbubbling/unabsorbed glue)
- Sensor in the metal roller provides fast and precise temperature control.
- Posters, pop-signs
- Photographs, Photo Albums
- Business cards
- Gift Certificates
- Greeting Cards
- Labels (with Micronex label films)
At Elmstok Ltd, we can deliver within 1-3 working days within UK Mainland from date of order and payment being received, for in-stock items.
If you require installation and training then we can provide one of our experienced engineers to do this for you at an extra cost.
For all UK sales, items are either shipped out using DPD or DHL courier (up to 30kgs) and securely boxed and packaged.
For larger items, we use a local haulage company. These items are fully secured to wooden pallets and covered with shrink
wrap film to help protect them during transport. Pallet shipments are normally sent on a 1-2 day delivery service within UK Mainland.
For all exported products (i.e. outside the UK), we securely package them as above, and arrange collection from one of our many shipping agents.
These are distributed to you by either Air, Road or Sea (depending on location).
We can accept UK payment either via our online card checkout system, bank transfer, Paypal, or cash on collection.
For all export orders, we would require payment via wire-bank transfer only. We can email over an invoice along with our full bank details.
Our advertised prices include UK Mainland delivery only. For Non-UK Mainland shipments, please enquire/contact us with your full shipping details so that we can confirm delivery costs to your destination. We can then provide you with a pro-forma invoice, for wire-bank transfer payment.