Perfect-binding of catalogues, brochures, telephone directories, magazines etc. on common perfect-binding systems at high machine speed.
- Compatible with a varioud range of book bind gluing machines (including Duplo DB200 & DB280 models).
- Practical tests at the University of Applied Sciences Munich, as well as field tests at machine manufacturers and customers, show that adhesive bindings with Planatol Planamelt features considerably higher cohesiveness than adhesive bindings with common EVA hotmelts.
- In some cases the results are even on the level of a PUR system.
- Planamelt adhesives are easy and simple to work and can be processed on standard hotmelt equipment without modification in OneShot and TwoShort procedure at low and material friendly temperature.
- Suitable for nozzle and roller application.
- Further benefits are a high resistance to thermal distortion and oil, which is particularly advantageous for strong printed papers. Especially in digital printing, Planamelt achieves excellent measurements.
- Perfect for thick and different paper grades.
- Planamelt is qualified for the adhesion of heavy grade papers up to 250 g/m².
- Tests at different OEMs confirm pull resistance values of 13N/cm for fully printed papers with a grammage of 170g/m².
- 25kg Bag.
All prices shown are excluding delivery & VAT at the current rate.
At Elmstok Ltd, we can deliver within 1-3 working days within UK Mainland from date of order and payment being received, for in-stock items.
If you require installation and training then we can provide one of our experienced engineers to do this for you at an extra cost.
For all UK sales, items are either shipped out using DPD or DHL courier (up to 30kgs) and securely boxed and packaged.
For larger items, we use a local haulage company. These items are fully secured to wooden pallets and covered with shrink
wrap film to help protect them during transport. Pallet shipments are normally sent on a 1-2 day delivery service within UK Mainland.
For all exported products (i.e. outside the UK), we securely package them as above, and arrange collection from one of our many shipping agents.
These are distributed to you by either Air, Road or Sea (depending on location).
We can accept UK payment either via our online card checkout system, bank transfer, Paypal, or cash on collection.
For all export orders, we would require payment via wire-bank transfer only. We can email over an invoice along with our full bank details.
Our advertised prices include UK Mainland delivery only. For Non-UK Mainland shipments, please enquire/contact us with your full shipping details so that we can confirm delivery costs to your destination. We can then provide you with a pro-forma invoice, for wire-bank transfer payment.