IDEAL 5221-95 Programmable Electric Guillotine - Now Superseded By New IDEAL 5255
IDEAL 5221-95 Programmable Electric Guillotine
NOW Superseded By NEW IDEAL 5255 'Easy-Cut' Guillotine
The IDEAL 5221-95 EP is a fully featured programmable guillotine capable of cutting the full range of B3 materials.
Back gauge position is fully programmable, optical cutting guide, paper push function and manual control for precise positioning of the back gauge add up to a highly productive package.
- High-performance, professional guillotine with the latest push-button controls, clamp, cut and release a ream in 3 seconds.
- Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control.
- 10-button key pad for presetting of measurement.
- 9 programs with 9 steps in each program can be stored.
- Programmable EJECT function for pushing out the paper.
- Memory key for repeat cuts.
- 520mm cutting length and 80mm cutting height.
- Narrow cut of 35mm.
- Electro-mechanical blade and clamp drives.
- Optical cutting line for accurate cuts.
- Spindle guided backguage with hand crank for precise positioning.
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides.
- Easy blade change from the front of the machine without removing covers.
- Complete with stand and storage shelf.
- Table depth: 520 mm.
- Power Supply: 230V / 50HZ.
- Motor Performance: blade drive 1.1kW, backguage drive 0.32kW.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1260 x 855 x 1067 mm.
- Dimensions with side-tables (H x W x D): 1260 x 1560 x 1067 mm.
- Weight: 262kg.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!